• Intel® Core™ i3/i5/i7 Pentium®, Celeron® or Xeon®
• Intel® H97 Chipset
• Optional C216 Chipset
• DDR3 4GB Memory
• Optional: up to 32GB system memory
OS and Storage Manager
• Linux OS and NAS/iSCSI WEB based Manager
• Optional: Solaris, Windows Server, MS Storage Server, VMware, FreeBSD, Other Open Soruce Linux.
• XFS, EXT3 standard
• Optional: ZFS, NTFS, or any file system supported by the x86 platform
• 2 Gigabit LAN ports
• Option: Additional 4xGigabit LAN, 10Gbit Ethernet, Fibre Channel for SAN
• DHCP client/server (default is DHCP client/Static)
• Network Protocol: CIFS/SMB, NFS, FTP
• iSCSI (optional)
• Web GUI
• E-mail notification
• Up to 3 PCIe x16 slots
• 2 x PCI slots
Remote Boot Function
• Requires NIC with PXE support on client
• Authorizes users to access shared folder by passwords (by default there is one "Public" shared folder)
• Allows users to access shared files for "Read Only" or "Read/Write"
• 8 x 3.5" SATA/SATA-II Hot-Swap Drive
• RAID 5, 6, 10, 1 and 0 with Hot Spare supported
• 4x USB 2.0 connectors
• VGA graphics
• DVI graphics
• Supports MS Windows 2000, Windows XP and Windows 2003, Linux and Mac
• Power on/off, system reset + USB
• IPMI, KVM over IP, Remote Power On/Off is supported
• Power, LAN and HDD LEDs
• Hot-swap cooling fans
• 600W ATX 80 Plus power supply UR/FCC/CE Certified
• From 10ºC to 35ºC (50ºF to 95ºF)
• From 0 ºC to 40 ºC (32ºF to 104 ºF)
• From 10% to 90% relative humidity
• 2U Rackmount Chassis
• SAS and SATA-E Hard Driver carry 5 year,SATA-N carries 3 year
• Base system:3 year standard parts and depot labor;lifetime toll free phone support.
• Optional:3 or 5-year(total years) extended warranty with advanced parts replacement service.
• Optional:7+year extended warranty service available.
• On-site service is available with additional cost.